new helmet time

BUSAFETT

Registered
OK folks,

I have the fastest color '05, blue/silver/black. Can you guys send me some of the helmets you wear with that combo? The bike came with an Arai Astral helmet that didn't fit me which I sold last year, and now I'm trying to pick out a multicolor one b/c I'm tired of my plain blk helmet.

Thanks in advance,

BUSAFETT

Seeing that the purple/black is the fastest colors I am thinking maybe you need to get a color chart...
poke.gif
just messing with ya.

I wear KBCs the newest being the Airborne II. I like the helmets because of the air flow through them, but this can also be equated to wind noise.
Was just reading about Shark helmets and I was looking at one of these for the next helmet. They are coming out with one that appears to be a fullface helmet, but when wanted the chin gaurd folds up out of the way leaving the face shield in place and making it resemble a half helmet.
rock.gif

I know not much help, but some material for thought.

Whatever you decide to buy contact Josh aka Jester.

If you don't see what you want give him a call.

Thanks guys- and although the Viking helmet may look cool, I think those horns are gonna be a little bit too much wind drag
cool.gif

(MrGxr @ Jan. 02 2007,15:16) Seeing that the purple/black is the fastest colors I am thinking maybe you need to get a color chart...  
poke.gif
 just messing with ya.

I wear KBCs the newest being the Airborne II. I like the helmets because of the air flow through them, but this can also be equated to wind noise.
Was just reading about Shark helmets and I was looking at one of these for the next helmet. They are coming out with one that appears to be a fullface helmet, but when wanted the chin gaurd folds up out of the way leaving the face shield in place and making it resemble a half helmet.  
rock.gif

I know not much help, but some material for thought.
Oh cool!  I found the KBC helmet that goes with the purple/black combo!

http://www.kbc-helmet.com/helmet/h_images/7forces_dypink.jpg

(gotcha back  
tounge.gif
   )

Back