new guy from arkansas

ghettocowboy

Registered
hi all,
just traded my jeep for a 2005 hayabusa, looks like it gonna turn out to be a basket case but im still pretty happy about getting one.
hope to learn alot here

ghetto

Located in texarkana. Missing bolts etc. Got it half way running last night. Backfiring and surging bad. Think its going to need a power commander.
Its been stretched and has no chain,also it looks like they left stock brake lines on it
433d7a3d-5d41-2f79.jpg
433d7a3d-5d5d-521b.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

What's up ghettocowboy we should ride sometime well after I get some brakes as much as I love riding really like to be able to stop too but anyways I live in Redwater, TX 10 mins away

Sounds like a plan man. It'll prolly be a month before it rideable, I figure imma have to sink another grand into it before I can take it out, not to mention I gotta get some riding gear too!

If you need some help working on her or someone to drink a beer and supervise just holla at :beerchug:

Is power commander a brand or the actual name of the programmer? Best place to buy?

It's a brand their are a couple more out there but the PCIII is the one most people get... you should also look into boostbysmith's ECU Flasher I think that it would be the best route because you can do so much more with it... that's what i'm going to get whenever i get the money his webpage is boostbysmith.com

Back