Anyone here from Arkansas

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I will be traveling to a city in Arkansas called Paragould. If there is anyone in the area shoot me an email and maybe we can hook up for dinner or something.. I will be there Mon - Wed. of this week..

CAp

Dang, Cap....I live in Fayetteville which is in NWA, Paragould is in the Northeast corner, about 5.5 hours from here. Now, if I had the time, I'm not opposed to the ride....beautiful country. Unfortunaltely, this week is pretty tight. However, I think you have to go through here to get there if your coming form Ok....if you are close, give me a hollar. I think our group is going to be at the drags in Tulsa this weekend, sounds like there will be alot of bikes there...

Hey Cap, sure would like the opportunity to meet with you, but I'll be working and can't get away. But if you ever travel back to Arkansas and you happen to be around Little Rock give me a call. Enjoy your trip to Arkansas.

Just down the street from me.  1314.31 miles  dinner sounds good.  
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090265027 -->

Moondog I might be going by Fayettville but cruising at 30,000 ft its hard to stop by..... Flyboy I will be out here about every 5 or 6 weeks

Cap

Back