NEW GRILLS

(dadofthree @ Jan. 26 2007,22:36) Thanks Tom. Went well, great job on my grills, fit and finish  
super.gif
Robert: A+ on the installation...  
super.gif

You actually got my last set before I retired from making them.

Tom.

For those of you who don't know, we went OEM Suzuki grey on the fron screens, and gloss black on the two rear screens.

super.gif

Wow looking good.. I had to buy from e-bay.. Hope mine look that good...

They look real nice..
beerchug.gif

Look-n Good gives the bike a cleaner more finished look.
Got mine off E-Bay the day I got bike.

Looks great! I used gutter guard and fought and cut myself for hours. Not worth saving a few bucks. is that your house and gazebo? Looks very cultured
beerchug.gif

(whitesmokeyzf @ Jan. 28 2007,10:09) Did you make these yourself or buy the kit? Looks Good
Postal Screens, I'm sorry he's retiring, but glad I got a set.
cool.gif

(Red05 @ Feb. 03 2007,08:17) Looks great! I used gutter guard and fought and cut myself for hours. Not worth saving a few bucks. is that your house and gazebo? Looks very cultured
beerchug.gif
Local park, I'm a po boy.
tounge.gif

Hey, selling point " This Busa also includes the last set of Postal Screens manufactured "
super.gif

i got a set of screens from postal as well. i stuck with the standard brushed aluminum look and they really look good on my bike. i like how u color matched your screens with the bike.. looks dayum good!!!

Got my set a couple of weeks ago, but haven't had time to install them yet!

Thanks Tom!!

hey where can one obtain these here grills i got the all black 07 and got a sick light kit with 6 leds so i figure i could hide them i behind grills

Man the grills look good. Makes me with I would have put mine in last time I had the plastics off....doh!

Back