New Grab Bar

sportcustoms71

Registered
Just got my grab bar in from BallZ old and new tell me what you think.

DSCN2366.jpg

DSCN2368.jpg

DSCN2373.jpg

DSCN2369.jpg

DSCN2375.jpg

nice.. ballz's products are quality pieces.. I had the black triple with matching resevoir covers and upper tank pad on my 02 Busa... they were all ball cut and engraved.. Always got compliments....... Question, where did u get the tank protector? Ive been looking everywhere for the protector and the other matching piece that goes on the top of the tank..

looks good man i like the design of it........ where did u get the black out kit? did u spray the lenses or did u order the hot bodies? and if they are hot bodies do u have any promblems with bubbles in them thanks

i got the tank protector from my local shop, i'll have to look into it for the resvoir covers, thanks!

nice.. ballz's products are quality pieces.. I had the black triple with matching resevoir covers and upper tank pad on my 02 Busa... they were all ball cut and engraved.. Always got compliments....... Question, where did u get the tank protector? Ive been looking everywhere for the protector and the other matching piece that goes on the top of the tank..

i got the black out kit from hot bodies, love it! no complaint, no bubbles at all and install was a breeze.

looks good man i like the design of it........ where did u get the black out kit? did u spray the lenses or did u order the hot bodies? and if they are hot bodies do u have any promblems with bubbles in them thanks

it's my buddies zx10r, he downed it this summer
Powdercoat would look good:thumbs: btw- what do you have tucked away in the corner in the first pic??? Honda/Yama?

Back