new gloves....

card16969

Registered
So today i was in the area of sportbiketrackgear.com and decided to stop by their showroom because i wanted to try on some riding boots. They were crazy busy in the back unloading a shipment and being busy filling orders. Unfortunately they were out of the clearance boots i wanted in my size and the sidi blades but got to try on a few other pairs and well found out i really didnt like the shift fuel boots that i tried on they felt cheap and like just over stuffed tennis shoes with a hard sole. But on a higher note i tried on some arai helmets and fell in love... was the first helmet to ever truly fit my head so this winter there goes $700 or so haha. Also i picked up a pair of gloves to replace my worn out ones and found a pair that im going to wait till they go on clearance haha. Heres the gloves i picked up

shift_hybridx_2011_glv_black_detail_1_400.jpg

they are on their site in the clearance section.. they were $14.99 and are amazingly comfy.. while they dont offer much protection on the knuckles like armored gloves but they do have an amazing amount of palm protection and seem to be really well built.

Now i did fall in love with the icon overlord short gloves... these things are amazingly comfortable not hot and have a great amount of protection ... only downside they are $120 and i cant afford them right now till im finished redoing the bike.

icon_glove_overlord_short_black_front_400.jpg

Back