Cortech Injector Full Gauntlet Race Gloves, Now Just $39.99‏

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Just got this in an e-mail from New Enough and thought I would pass it on.

Here is an outstanding deal for just about any street rider. These are excellent, high-quality gloves which offer great protection. It has been years since we've been able to offer a glove of this quality at a price anybody can afford.

Right now, we have nearly all size and color selections including the most popular, Black/Black shown to the right. Use the drop down menu on the product page to see the colors and sizes available.

Shipping Tips: Choose USPS at checkout to get the most economical price for a single pair of gloves (starts at under $6). Shipping prices for more than one pair of gloves isn't much more than just one. Also, if you buy an item with a Free Shipping Allowance, then cost of adding these gloves to the order can be minimal.

About the gloves: This style offers some good protection to the back of the hand with a molded knuckle guard and some smaller molded rubber protection pieces on the fingers. The main construction for the glove is leather and the palm gets abrasion resistant Kevlar® stitching for added strength. The gauntlet also has some molded armor protecting the outside of your wrist, and there is a Velcro cuff closure and a Velcro close wrist strap. The wrist strap is important to keep the gloves on your hand if you hit the pavement. The cut of the glove is pre-curved for comfort gripping the handlebars. My first impression in trying these gloves on is that they are a great value and are quite comfortable from the start. Take the "View Larger Pictures" link on the product page to see some good close-up pictures.

MSRP Price: $89.99
Our Price: $39.99

Other color choices:

Blue/Black
Silver/Black
Yellow/Black
Red/Black

Link to the store: Cortech by Tour Master Injector Motorcycle Gloves :: New Enough

Just happened upon it myself, but ordered a couple pair for me too. :whistle:

Anybody got these that can chime in??? Looks in the pics like they might be rather "bulky" in the fingers (like a bulky winter glove)... good price on the glove and it has kevlar stitching but just can't tell if it's too bulky for summer/warmer weather riding...
Can anybody chime in on them??

Thanks!! I have been looking at these for the past few months and couldn't justify buying them at full price as I already have a full length set of gloves. However I can justify paying the "full" price for 2 sets. :whistle::beerchug::beerchug:

Got mine today via USPS. Fit is nice. Haven't had a chance to ride with them yet, but so far I'm quite satisfied.

I tried to order some but got an email today saying they were unavailable...this was AFTER I paid for them.

Oh well...got a 110% credit.

I tried to order some but got an email today saying they were unavailable...this was AFTER I paid for them.

Oh well...got a 110% credit.

Sounds like they are taking care of you, but still sucks.

Mine got here yesterday! They fit like a glove :rofl::rofl: I should get to test them out today

Back