New Gauge Faces

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
I recieved these gauge faces a year and a half ago while I was deployed. Just now got around to installing them. I don't have the skillz to solder so the red LED's will have to wait. Otherwise, tell me what you think!

100_1985.jpg

100_1986.jpg

100_1987.jpg

what exactly are they supposed to be???? looks like some dude in dreads running with a hatchet....

custom is always nice :thumbsup: thats a nice subtle touch that will definitely get your bike a 2nd look

Quick question though...... Heard about a "hard reset" if you can't get the needles perfect to where they were. How do you do that? I don't have my manual

I put it Exactly where it was when I took the gauges off the bike. Should it be all the way down?

Gixer just posted on a thread which somebody was having trouble with gauges that were stuck the other day on how to do a hard reset i think

Love the gauges for sure. MCL. but thats the reason I didnt touch mine. I messed up my R6 messing with them and vauged to never mess around with them again.

Thank you dadofthree and Monoxide! I bought them online when I was deployed and have had them chillin for a long time. NOW I got a wild hair and put them in. Its the full gauge faces, not just nylon. Notice, they are the 220 gauges and replaced my 186 gauges. I don't remember where I got them from but I know it was a pain in the ass getting them and getting them RIGHT.

Nice gauges :bowdown:

I forgot to ask. Did you buy them? or did you toss in a vinyl hatchetman? Either way looks nice.

dont forget to get a gps unit to adjust the speedo healer. it took me about 30 mins on the freeway to get the speedo correction right. the speedo healer website is just a tool and not a good one to use when switching over to the 220 mph speedo.

DSCN0131.jpg

Roger that, I got the Ulysse Speedometer app on my EVO, should work, right?

dont forget to get a gps unit to adjust the speedo healer. it took me about 30 mins on the freeway to get the speedo correction right. the speedo healer website is just a tool and not a good one to use when switching over to the 220 mph speedo.

Back