New gauge faces...

my guidelines were i wanted to update the look of my gauges, nothing crazy, no pictures just cool & clean. told him european sports car or hot rod styling. told him i was using gold as an accent color on the bike. i was excited after hearing/reading a lot of good things about him.

my complaints:
-arcs / radii aren't concentric
-the black isn't black, seems to be bled through
-nothing is crisp, edges & lines appear to have bled
-backgound is yellow, not gold (i semi expect there to be issue w/ color match but not like this)

i will say he IS A STAND UP GUY. he returned all my money within hours of me sending an email. simply came down to i wasn't willing to put this quality on my overhauled bike.

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

wow now Im a bit worried as I was looking to get my guages custom done.. I dont have a problem paying for service as ong as it resonable..but even with that if the svc. provided is not what you expect then.. oh boeeeeeyyyeeeee.. we gonnnn have a BIG problem.. I dont have a problems spending money cuz I know how hard and long Ive worked to earn it.. but when the finished product isnt what you would expect.. thats where my blood boils and guns pop off and ofcourse the family lawyer gets involved.. WHY?

Back