White Face Gauges

spodeboy

Registered
Hello all,

I know this has probably been asked, but is there any other way to get white face gauges other than buying totally new ones? I have put white face covers on my 86 camaro, my 02 camaro, my VTR1000, etc. If I couldn't buy just the covers, then I took the face off of the gauge, and scanned it on the computer, reversed the image and printed it on photo paper. I works great. Has anyone taken the gauges apart?

P.S. Indiana weather sucks, I picked up the bike Saturday
biggrin.gif
And looks like I'll be riding it in the garage until April.
cussing.gif

U can the indicator in Germany SAAD, but I suppose there is dealer for that in the States too...I hope. If not, let me know, maybe I can send u one from Germany. Price: 119,- EURO plus shipping.

Yeah if the ignition is truned off, it shows time. The temp-info is switchable from celsius to farenheit.
Greetings from Germany

Those gauges are sweet!!! Just wondering where I an order them, and if they come with the stock readings instead of over 300mph.

maan check out Rhythms indiglow custom guages. I got mine from him and there real nice. Got to make up my own no additional costs. Easy install as you know.

ICE

Hi Saad nice custom guages where did you get them from and how much ? is it avilable in UAE ? I am not so far from you
I am in Kuwait. Do let me know.

Cheers

Would someone post a link for the gauge faces? They really look cool!

The gear indicators are readily available here in the UK. I go back and forth now and again and would be happy to sort someone one if needed.

W

Hi,
wanna see the difference between daylight and night???
Here:

after changing the faceplates from black to white I didn't like the yellow backlight. Since the backlight of the oiltemp gauge is blue, I changed it completly to blue.
Now I prefer riding in the darf
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back