New from Maryland

:hello: Welcome to the oRg...... Can't wait to see the new machine. No really go to the dealer and get a pic!! J.K. Congrats.......

:welcome: hit em up when youre ready to ride, Harford County MD post somepics when you get her!

Thanks for the welcomes. I live outside of Frederick County. I will post pics as soon as I pick the bike up.

Greg, i'll stop in and say whats up soon. You may remember me, I had a black 64" 05 GSXR1000 with bolt ons. We rode down to rockville one evening a year or so ago.

Take care guys.

how do you like living up there?

I've lived solely in Maryland my entire life so I dont have a lot to compare too. With that being said I really enjoy it here. As ive grown older i've learned to hate the winter more and more however. A few years down the road I may consider moving south to try it out. My father lives in FL and I visit periodically. Not sure how I would take the summer but theres only one way to find out. Take care.

:welcome:... I just moved from Maryland to Va... I always wanted to ride up that way... How are the roads up there...?

The roads are great in the mountains. You just have to watch for people on bicycles, they tend to ride 2 or 3 wide at times. Let me look for a pic of my old 1k so you guys wont boot me off the forum LOL.

bike_1.jpg

DSCN0112.jpg

DSCN0114.jpg

Picked it up friday night. Went on a nice ride sunday. I know I know i'll get rid of the reflectors asap!

Back