New Member from Maryland

:welcome:

Nice chatting with you today. Sorry you had to witness all that! :laugh:

Don't listen to Angel..... I really am sweet. My halo is just a bit crooked.:semi:

Good chating with you sweetie. I'll have to be the judge on how sweet you are...:laugh:

Thanks Chimpy...:laugh: I don't believe I'll have my bike ready for the bash. Definitely for the next one though. :thumbsup:

You could always ride pillion with Angel. Just give him a little reach around. He likes the man love. I'm sure you already know that though:rofl:

Welcome abord bro, watch out for chimp azz:rofl:and for gods sakes whateverf you do, DONT LOOK AT THE SHEEP:rofl::rofl:

Thanks pana. As you can see, I'm receiving lots of love... :) Nothing like a riding family. Don't worry sheep and I don't get along...they're BAAAAAADD for me :lol:

You could always ride pillion with Angel. Just give him a little reach around. He likes the man love. I'm sure you already know that though:rofl:

Hardy har har har....Seriously...??? You've been compared to a sheep herder and now you're suggesting incestual homosexual acts...Is that how dudes roll in Ohio? :eh:

Hardy har har har....Seriously...??? You've been compared to a sheep herder and now you're suggesting incestual homosexual acts...Is that how dudes roll in Ohio? :eh:
:rofl:

IMG_5059.JPG

Compared to a sheep herder? There's no comparing. I have sheep and alot of them, yeah that's how we roll:laugh:

Back