Hello from DC/Maryland

DougE

Registered
Hi guys, I have been riding a 2009 busa since march of this year. My first bike was a 2015 honda cbr 300 and rode 36,000 miles on it before i was hit on my way to work. I rode the cbr to Niagara Falls (Canadian Side), Tail of the dragon and North Carolina from Maryland. I was debating between a 2006 Honda VFR and the Hayabusa but after a few days of thinking, i made the right choice. I bought the bike with 13,800 miles and as of today it has 18,400 on it. The only mods so far are a brock's slip on, shorty levers, polk audio system and led kit from fusion. I commute on the busa everyday rain or shine and will ride whenever i get the opportunity.

I have recently started lurking here and seen how much information is available and it has been useful. Thank you for helping me on a few questions i had about this bike and i look forward to being a part of this amazing group.

IMG_2624.JPG

Kiwi Rider

Registered
Welcome along ! :welcome:
Nice bike you have there, and a K6 GSXR1000 as well!!
I had a blue and white one for 3 years back in '07, awesome bike!
Lookin forward to hearing more from you about your rides,and pics and vids are always good too :thumbsup:

Nastee

Registered
Hi guys, I have been riding a 2009 busa since march of this year. My first bike was a 2015 honda cbr 300 and rode 36,000 miles on it before i was hit on my way to work. I rode the cbr to Niagara Falls (Canadian Side), Tail of the dragon and North Carolina from Maryland. I was debating between a 2006 Honda VFR and the Hayabusa but after a few days of thinking, i made the right choice. I bought the bike with 13,800 miles and as of today it has 18,400 on it. The only mods so far are a brock's slip on, shorty levers, polk audio system and led kit from fusion. I commute on the busa everyday rain or shine and will ride whenever i get the opportunity.

I have recently started lurking here and seen how much information is available and it has been useful. Thank you for helping me on a few questions i had about this bike and i look forward to being a part of this amazing group.

View attachment 1600355
GAmedic has alot in common with you sure he will have lots to say.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernie