Hello from DC/Maryland

DougE

Registered
Hi guys, I have been riding a 2009 busa since march of this year. My first bike was a 2015 honda cbr 300 and rode 36,000 miles on it before i was hit on my way to work. I rode the cbr to Niagara Falls (Canadian Side), Tail of the dragon and North Carolina from Maryland. I was debating between a 2006 Honda VFR and the Hayabusa but after a few days of thinking, i made the right choice. I bought the bike with 13,800 miles and as of today it has 18,400 on it. The only mods so far are a brock's slip on, shorty levers, polk audio system and led kit from fusion. I commute on the busa everyday rain or shine and will ride whenever i get the opportunity.

I have recently started lurking here and seen how much information is available and it has been useful. Thank you for helping me on a few questions i had about this bike and i look forward to being a part of this amazing group.

IMG_2624.JPG

Welcome along ! :welcome:
Nice bike you have there, and a K6 GSXR1000 as well!!
I had a blue and white one for 3 years back in '07, awesome bike!
Lookin forward to hearing more from you about your rides,and pics and vids are always good too :thumbsup:

Hi guys, I have been riding a 2009 busa since march of this year. My first bike was a 2015 honda cbr 300 and rode 36,000 miles on it before i was hit on my way to work. I rode the cbr to Niagara Falls (Canadian Side), Tail of the dragon and North Carolina from Maryland. I was debating between a 2006 Honda VFR and the Hayabusa but after a few days of thinking, i made the right choice. I bought the bike with 13,800 miles and as of today it has 18,400 on it. The only mods so far are a brock's slip on, shorty levers, polk audio system and led kit from fusion. I commute on the busa everyday rain or shine and will ride whenever i get the opportunity.

I have recently started lurking here and seen how much information is available and it has been useful. Thank you for helping me on a few questions i had about this bike and i look forward to being a part of this amazing group.

View attachment 1600355
GAmedic has alot in common with you sure he will have lots to say.

Back