Hello From Detroit Area

Palmer

Registered
Hey all,

Just to straighten things out, I am not from Detroit, I just figure everyone knows where thats generally located.

My name is Jon, I have been riding for 3 years and have had 4 bikes. My first bike was a 2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i. Completely mangled, looked as if it had flipped 20 times. I fixed it all up (sort of a gear head...), had it insured and plated and sold it off for a profit. Next i bought a 2004 Honda CBR600RR. I rode that bike for roughly a year and got bored with it. It was a beautiful red with tribal symbols cut out of the vinyls. I layed it down at about 10-15 mph...not fun. However, it was cheap for me because i had the know-how from the previous bike. Just simple things like pegs and bar ends that time though. So once again i made her shine and sold it off to buy a Triumph Daytona 675. Such a sweet bike! Had an amazing tone to the exhaust, lower power band, higher power and an amazing color changing blue. It was hard getting rid of it but a friend just started riding and against my suggestion, he wanted it for his first bike. So, i found the bike i had wanted since day 1, a Hayabusa!! Bone stock and dark blue (no need for pictures as everyone knows what they look like). I was and am still extremely impressed with the bike! It rides so smooth over any bump in the road, ridiculous acceleration and sweet styling! I look forward to staying in the Busa world for quite a while.

Anyway, hey to everyone! :thumbsup:
Jon

:welcome: aboard Waterford ! Im from just outside of Windsor, and yes we like pics anyways, its the :rulez:

Back