New to Maryland

1BadAssBusa

Registered
Just moved to Maryland a few months ago. Don't know anyone who rides. Anyone out there in the Maryland / DC area? Anyone know of any events or future rides taking place in this area?

I'm working on my Busa now (chrome and other mods), but looking forward to riding again!

Hayabusa4.jpg

Welcome... nice scoot. There are several members in your area - you can check out the Geographic Area forums - and others will post up I am sure...

Welcome and congrats on the Busa...looks good!

We've got several MD members; they ride with some fellow VA, West VA and NC riders...we plan rides in the spring, summer and fall...keep an eye on the Geographic forum for more info!

smile.gif

(1BadAssBusa @ Dec. 28 2006,10:01) Just moved to Maryland a few months ago.  Don't know anyone who rides.  Anyone out there in the Maryland / DC area?  Anyone know of any events or future rides taking place in this area?

I'm working on my Busa now (chrome and other mods), but looking forward to riding again!
race.gif
Welcome!

(VaBusa @ Dec. 28 2006,10:51) Welcome and congrats on the Busa...looks good!

We've got several MD members; they ride with some fellow VA, West VA and NC riders...we plan rides in the spring, summer and fall...keep an eye on the Geographic forum for more info!

smile.gif
pissed.gif
hey don't leave me out
laugh.gif

Hey, welcome...I'm in Balto area, and we ride to Rockville, DC, VA....Metro area...still looking for more twisty roads...let me know.
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Back