Turbo dyno tuning? Maryland.

69ls1

Registered
Hi, I live in Maryland. Does anybody know of any GOOD turbo dyno tuning shops in the area or worth the drive. I dont mind going a little farther to get a good map built.

Thanks.

what part of MD? fast lane cycles in chantilly VA is a certified dyno tuning center and does great tuning work, if interested, shoot me a pm and ill give you the number, one of the owners has the baddest bike around that runs a turbo and nitrous, all custom with some serious hp

I have a Power Commander 3 USB? Will I also need to retard the timing with only 6 pounds of boost?

Thanks.

there is another good shop since you are from western md, hpc in frederick, alot closer to you, give greg a call and i am sure he can help you out with whatever you need

(69ls1 @ Aug. 19 2007,07:15) I have a Power Commander 3 USB?  Will I also need to retard the timing with only 6 pounds of boost?

Thanks.
We can certainly get you dialed in no problem. Some guys run various fuel management systems, some of which I am not highly familiar with. We have built (5) turbo bikes in the last (3) months all of which use a PCIII. We have a ride first before you pay policy. If you ride and are not pleased with your tune we keep going until its perfect. Have yet to have to put a bike back on the dyno.

Just call and make an appointment.

Sounds good. When I get my turbo kit and install it, I will give you a call to get it tuned.

Thanks.

Back