New From AZ

Welcome PCS I am glad you decided to join and hang out with us. This truely is a wonderful site with tons of information! PS Thank you for the rapid payment on the pipes! i sent them and tracking info to you yesterday:)

1709059231676.jpeg

Twinning Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF by Laff

Hi everyone. im new to the site and new to haybusas. pickup up my busa a few months ago and have enjoyed riding it. its currently the only street bike i own but have had a R6, daytona 675, cbr f3, and R1. all great bikes and were nice around the twisty roads of VA but not well suited for long straight roads here in southwest az. hope to learn a lot about busas from everyone here.

View attachment 241428
Welcome! Give it a good spin regularly. They say if you don't use it for a while it starts haunting on you...

thx for the welcome but that was posted well over a decade ago. i guess some people got nothing better do than to revive dead post.

View attachment 1681521
It seems I have not checked the original date just the last one. I rather put myself in the goodwill quick reading manager one rather than the WoW Hero, but anyway. It is a good opportunity to you to reflect back to that long decade, how was it? (I can be a good guidance for me a newbie on that journey.)
... and it is a good opportunity to give myself a snap to read much more carefully. :D

It seems I have not checked the original date just the last one. I rather put myself in the goodwill quick reading manager one rather than the WoW Hero, but anyway. It is a good opportunity to you to reflect back to that long decade, how was it? (I can be a good guidance for me a newbie on that journey.)
... and it is a good opportunity to give myself a snap to read much more carefully. :D
Sometimes these thread resurrections can be interesting when you read the posts....sometimes from members who are still posting which is amazing in itself.....

Sometimes these thread resurrections can be interesting when you read the posts....sometimes from members who are still posting which is amazing in itself.....
Yes, I agree. And some does appreciate/tolerate the diversity more some less/does not. To be honest I am with the Internet from 90s, but here I saw that this "dead post" is a thing. As in my view if it is dead we should either burn it or burry it. :) If it is not, then... It is not.

Last edited:
donald trump news GIF

Back