New Owner in Tucson, AZ

jhald

Registered
Hey everyone! First post here. Just purchased a brand new K9 in Silver/White (the fastest color) about 3 weeks ago. Still breaking her in...can't wait to see what's like when I get to open her all the way up!

Already put some mods on:

Removed reflectors
Suzuki Fender Eliminator
Yoshi Stainless TRC Fulls System
Power Commander V
K&N Race Spec Air Filter

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. If there are any others from southern AZ on the forum, I would love to set up some rides.

Let me know...

Hey everyone! First post here. Just purchased a brand new K9 in Silver/White (the fastest color) about 3 weeks ago. Still breaking her in...can't wait to see what's like when I get to open her all the way up!

Already put some mods on:

Removed reflectors
Suzuki Fender Eliminator
Yoshi Stainless TRC Fulls System
Power Commander V
K&N Race Spec Air Filter

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. If there are any others from southern AZ on the forum, I would love to set up some rides.

Let me know...

:welcome: :welcome: :moon: (B/G is the fastest :p)

:welcome: to the .oRg, yo! Congrats on the sweet scoot.

I'm in Phoenix on and off...maybe we'll meet up sometime soon! :beerchug:

Welcome to the oRg..... Don't forget to post up a pic of your new Baby.......

Wait, waiting to open her up??????????? What??? i thought you said you were braking her in...roll the clock twice!!!:laugh::laugh: Welcome and sorry...everyone knows k9 silver is the fastest :poke:

:welcome: to the .org!!

I live in Sierra Vista, there is a big event this weekend at the Big Brothers and Sisters in Tucson. Hit me up!

Also, my club's mother chapter is in Tucson (SHO Ryders MC) and we have a chapter in Phx, working on starting one here in SV. Check us out! Welcome Ryders

:welcome: to the .oRg, yo! Congrats on the sweet scoot.

I'm in Phoenix on and off...maybe we'll meet up sometime soon! :beerchug:

What's up with that Scar? You never call, you never write.....get with me next time you're in Phoenix with your busa...

Dan:poke:

Back