New owner in Germany

simmerent

Registered
Hey guys, I just picked up an '06 Busa yesterday. She's a little beat up from a previous owner, but her guts are all good. I'm looking forward to making her look like she should. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions along the way so I thought I should introduce myself. I'm currently stationed in Germany, so if anyone knows of any events going on please let me know. Cheers.

Busa1.jpg

Welcome Simmerant,you wouldnt be stationed anywhere near a little town called Steinfeld,its near a township called Suderbraurup (not sure if i spelled it correctly)but if you are close by,can you give me a call at 201 578 0380or e-mail me at markjessen@optonline.net.Ihave family there that i havent seen in yearsand cant seem too get in touch with them,thankyou.The bike doesnt look like its beaten up,you got a real monster there,take it easy for the first few hundred miles or so,get used to her ,just when you think your at the end of the power band it surprises you ,so be careful.Autobahn huh:laugh:

hellooooooo :laugh: Welcome ...those seats look plush.

Thanks. The seats are Corbins.

Welcome Simmerant,you wouldnt be stationed anywhere near a little town called Steinfeld,its near a township called Suderbraurup (not sure if i spelled it correctly)but if you are close by,can you give me a call at 201 578 0380or e-mail me at markjessen@optonline.net.Ihave family there that i havent seen in yearsand cant seem too get in touch with them,thankyou.The bike doesnt look like its beaten up,you got a real monster there,take it easy for the first few hundred miles or so,get used to her ,just when you think your at the end of the power band it surprises you ,so be careful.Autobahn huh:laugh:

Thanks. Unfortunately, the previous owner laid it down and left some decent scratches in the lower right fairing. She looks like Two Face right now, but I'm looking forward to the reconstructive surgery. It looks like Steinfeld is about 3 1/2 hours south of where I am. I'm right on the Germany/Netherlands border.

Two_Face_6711.jpg

Back