New From AZ

pcs

Registered
Hi everyone. im new to the site and new to haybusas. pickup up my busa a few months ago and have enjoyed riding it. its currently the only street bike i own but have had a R6, daytona 675, cbr f3, and R1. all great bikes and were nice around the twisty roads of VA but not well suited for long straight roads here in southwest az. hope to learn a lot about busas from everyone here.

hayabusa.jpg

Hi everyone. im new to the site and new to haybusas. pickup up my busa a few months ago and have enjoyed riding it. its currently the only street bike i own but have had a R6, daytona 675, cbr f3, and R1. all great bikes and were nice around the twisty roads of VA but not well suited for long straight roads here in southwest az. hope to learn a lot about busas from everyone here.

And you will!
Welcome

:welcome: and Congrats on a beautiful scoot:thumbsup: I am really liking the black and red.
Good group of folks here and very vast amount of knowledge. Get comfortable and stay a while. I promise it will be a helluva ride!!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Welcome to the org. SW AZ...you in Yuma? I just moved to texas from SE AZ...Sierra Vista, near ft. Huachuca. Some of the best people from the org are in Az.

Nice ride. Now open up the wallet and start the mods! :laugh:

Mod 101.. get rid of booster rocket exhaust

Welcome to the org. SW AZ...you in Yuma? I just moved to texas from SE AZ...Sierra Vista, near ft. Huachuca. Some of the best people from the org are in Az.
yes i am

Nice ride. Now open up the wallet and start the mods! :laugh:

Mod 101.. get rid of booster rocket exhaust
already order a set of slips on from a member here, viperblackbusa.
i know i will eventually get a full system but for now my wallet is mostly paying my tuition :read:
thx for all the welcomes

Back