New dude

cindybrady

Registered
New guy here, i know its a girls name but its a weird story involving alcohol. Just bought a 2005 Hayabusa, love it. I rode mainly Harleys and choppers for years but wanted to change it up a bit. Went balls out and got the Busa.Im sure i will ask a bunch of stupid question but please bear with me as this is nothing like my chopper.

280143157_948910367_0.jpg

Oh yeah, plans are for just custom paint right now. Maybe some upgrades down the line, i just want to enjoy it right now.

Welcome to the madness brother!!!

If you are looking to do a custom paint job there is none better to go with from what I've seen here than with another member here on our board--- his name is "Revolution". I don't know what his schedule is but take a serious look at him and his work... he has a post going now of one of his creation for his own bike--- he is a top notch artist though--- I've got a custom paint job on my bike but I kick myself all the time for not sending my plastics off to have him do them- next time though I will==== just thought I'd pass along that to ya-- wish somebody had steered me in that direction more when I was trying to decide what to do... Peace bro and enjoy that new beast you have!!! Chris

100_7140copy.jpg

Welcome to the madness brother!!!

If you are looking to do a custom paint job there is none better to go with from what I've  seen here than with another member here on our board--- his name is "Revolution". I don't know what his schedule is but take a serious look at him and his work... he has a post going now of one of his creation for his own bike--- he is a top notch artist though--- I've got a custom paint job on my bike but I kick myself all the time for not sending my plastics off to have him do them- next time though I will==== just thought I'd pass along that to ya-- wish somebody had steered me in that direction more when I was trying to decide what to do... Peace bro and enjoy that new beast you have!!! Chris
Thanks for the info. I actually paint for a living doing restos on classic cars and custom choppers. I have some ideas but if hes as good as you say i am willing to let someone else paint it.

Welcome aboard. Crazy fun around here!

--Wag--

welcome.gif
to the board...i came to the Busa from the chopper world also so i know what you are going through...i was looking for a bike that could do everything i wanted to do (speed, agility, comfort, etc.) and the Busa fit the bill
beerchug.gif

Congrats. I love the 05 LE I wish I could have a second busa everytime I see one.  Mine started out that way and I was content to keep it that way but a Nissan extera didn't see eye to eye with that plan. Love the bike man, dig through the board and I am sure you will find a list of mods you want to do.

Welcome to the madness; great looking ride you picked.

Great folks, great functions, great information (including Meet & Greets).

You're right where the bash happens, so you'll fold right into the family, I'm sure.

Congrats on your upgrade!

Back