strayed

dizzle

Registered
Hey everyone. Sorry but I straed for a while because I bought a big dog chopper.(07 k9) Come to find out it is a 36000$ piece of **** nothing but problems going to have to sue big dog to buy it back. I never got rid of the busa thats my girl.. Rode it while I had chopper. Always liked busa better.wife liked chopper.Just wanted to say hey to every one I am back and faithful..All hail the busa gods..Later

hows the resale market on the big dog ? i like the theory of doing 60 mph rolling burnouts , but it would get expensive puttin rubber on the rear im sure . sux tto have problems , havent heard anything bad about them , but then the owners probably do not put many miles on them ?
beerchug.gif

good luck in the fight !

me to liked bike.. 60 mph burnout doesnt do that hell all the k9 go into a speed wobble at 80-100mph. I didnt pay all that money for a terd

What was it about the BigDog brand that you had trouble with? From what i've read, about 50% of BigDog owners have major problems with their bike.

my front end pops like there is a bad sterring head bearing but it comes from the right fork and the second is the bike goes in a speed wob ble at 80..

Back