New to the forum and back to sportbikes, yeap its a Busa!

"NO SHOW"

Registered
I have been off sportbikes for 3 years and finally made it back, took a break and went to V twins for a minute, last sportbike was a ZX-11, sold that went to an electra glide then to a big dog chopper, now to a Busa! Bone stock 05.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

:welcome: and yes very nice looking bike! Every time I see a post of a clean looking gen1 it makes me miss my `03. I spent 4 years with an `07 Softail, and just didn`t enjoy the ride as much so I recently traded back to a new `11 model.

:welcome::welcome::welcome: TO THE ORG!- Nice Scoot- and by far you are ROCKING THE FASTEST COLOR!:thumbsup:

welcome to the site:welcome:

i too have a got a all black 04 in standard trim and after 2 weeks its now got new 1kg springs and a hagon rear shock.

stopgrips clear front indy's and im looking at plenty more :laugh:

cant imagine what its like to from a harley to a busa :rofl: must be like 747 to f16 lol

Thanks everyone! Nice busa Sleepless!

Yes, I have had a wide variety of bikes, I didn't realize how much I missed a sportbike! I am loving this thing. :laugh:

The list is already growing, I am picking up a set of two brothers slip ons this weekend, and a tuner.

Back