I'm back baby!

Bdygrd1

Registered
Hello fellow Busa fans. My name is Scott from Billerica Massachusetts. I joined this board back in 05 when I got my new 2005 Red/Black Hayabusa. Learned a lot from here and had some great rides. I sold it at the end of that season because I usually get a new bike every year. I bought a 2006 Screaming Eagle Fatboy which I sold in 07, then bought a Redneck Engineering custom chopper in 08. Basically I wanted to ride the basic style bikes before making a permanent decision on a keeper. I guess it's obvious which one I chose, :bowdown:.

I now have a 2011 Hayabusa, Black one with Red Kanji. As soon as I rode it home from the showroom it was like rekindling an old flame! We were made for each other. The bike has a new design I see and a few other options but is the same old awsome ride I had in 05 and missed a lot.

I know what your thinking....pics Scott...where are the pics...stay tuned as I need a new camera but this weekend for sure. As always thanks owners/moderators of this site as it's still the same friendly, informative and just plain fun forum as ever!

Scott

Well wecome back Scott, and yup beware even though you posted the lack of pics cause of a camera......they will still haunt you for it. Hell I am in Iraq and they bugged me for them :laugh:

Welcome back and glad you got into a nice Gen II. It is a very fine machine, enjoy it.

Well wecome back Scott, and yup beware even though you posted the lack of pics cause of a camera......they will still haunt you for it. Hell I am in Iraq and they bugged me for them :laugh:

:worthless:

Oh and :welcome: back man. Are you planning on keeping it stock or are you looking to do some mods to personalize it?

Welcome back. I also went from an 05 to the Gen II. Both amazing rides! :welcome:

Haaa...sounds like same old board :). I accidently backed over my camera with my truck so BestBuy is my first stop this weekend!

Thanks for your service my man!

Scott

:welcome: to the board...smart move on staying with the red/black, they are the fastest :thumbsup:

...from Billerica Massachusetts...2011 Hayabusa, Black one with Red Kanji...

So Scott, I was over at Billerica Motorsports, where I got my Busa last summer, and I saw a black Gen 2 with red Kanji on the showroom floor. Did you buy it there from Kari?

Welcome back dude. We should get together for a ride sometime. I'm up in Newburyport. :thumbsup:

So Scott, I was over at Billerica Motorsports, where I got my Busa last summer, and I saw a black Gen 2 with red Kanji on the showroom floor. Did you buy it there from Kari?

Welcome back dude. We should get together for a ride sometime. I'm up in Newburyport. :thumbsup:

I was over there last week and it's still there :). I bought mine in Revere. I was there to buy exhaust gaskets because I was changing out the pipes to Yoshi slip-ons but they didn't have them in stock. Turns out you no longer need gaskets with these race pipes.

Oh and believe it or not I completely forgot that Billerica Motorsports was even there....2- miles from my house...or I would have bought this one there...I know..:whistle:...

Back