New camera

war69

Registered
So ive been shooting with a Canon DLSR camera for a long time now and im gettin tired of carrying the beast on the bike. Picked up a Sony DSC-TX100 Point and shoot which im not fond of this type of camera. This thing shoots great pics. And at 14 pixels. Heres a few shoot and this is in auto mode. It also shooht 1080p at a 60 frame rate.

5.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

Nice pics but I don't see any of the wife?
07ViperblueBusa at least posted pics of his with his new camera :poke:

Ps.....nice house and patio

Your right I can really see the gap between the corner post and rails!
Very clear and high definition.

:whistle:

Your garage is very nice and tidy. How does that happen? You must have a cleaning service right? :laugh:

Sorry no pics of her and the busa. Shes camera shy. As you can see. She been my girl for 21 years now. Im the lucky one.

some of the new point and shoots that have come out in the past couple years are unbelievable! my dad just bought a new Canon and it is putting my 5 year old one to shame! nice pics :beerchug:

There from roaring toys and there about the same but the stockers you can see out of much better.

The 109 and I have went our seperate ways. I wasnt fond of it. Sold it a few weeks ago. I think the new concorse is next.

I think we have the exact same taste in bikes.. I'm looking toward a Connie 14 next.. I miss my 9 a little though. I need to win the lottery, or get a substantial raise... :banghead:

Back