Got a new camera today

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
I've never had anything except cheapo point/click and phone cameras. Well, Circuit City is going out of business and we happened to be near and stopped in. I picked up a Sony DSC-H50 for $220. I checked online and couldn't find them cheaper than $350 so not a bad deal.

Here's a review: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50 Digital Camera - Review - The Imaging Resource!

The camera has some really nice features including this really awesome slideshow with music that I piped straight to the TV. I had my muse pose for some shots tonite and here they are. This camera is so easy to use and takes great pics. Oh, and Schultz the dog also had to get in on the pics too.

Dsc00100-format.jpg

Dsc00105-format.jpg

DSC00087-format.jpg

Very very nice! I got my GoPro camera from CC a couple of weeks ago for a little over $90 otd. It was regular $130!:thumbsup:

I took advantage cc going out sale and picked up a nikon D90. I got it for $1104 after taxes. Plus went back and picked up another lens.

Love the dog. He is like "hey what are you doing"

Did the dog pose for that shot?

Nice pics, great camera. Grats on the deal, or steal, whatever you wanna call it :beerchug:

I took advantage cc going out sale and picked up a nikon D90. I got it for $1104 after taxes. Plus went back and picked up another lens.

Love the dog. He is like "hey what are you doing"

I know little about cameras but that's the one I would like. Probably to much for me however. I'm a point and shoot kinda guy.

r8

His name is Schultz, I know, he's a real looker isn't he. Total camera hound.

:laugh:

That's my wife. We've been together 13 years. She's a camera hound too. That's her without makeup or preparation; just sitting on the couch. You should see her when she dolls herself up.

Schultz looks great. Glad you got a good deal on the camera, now post some pix :laugh:

I am impressed with the 15x zoom (Carl Zeiss is the best) and specially the ISO range, very impressed with the price as well.
Get a large volume, high speed card and shoot away.
Good buy and happy shooting.
Bubba

I know little about cameras but that's the one I would like. Probably to much for me however. I'm a point and shoot kinda guy.

r8

It is really alot of camera. Ive been trying to learn about photography so I can get the most from the camera.

Both my sons are in sports and I have a reef tank are the main reasons I got the camera. This is a pic I took for my 13year old son. I was across a 5 lane road when I took this pic.
DSC_0166.jpg

Now that's reaching out and grabbing an image. Very clear.

Too bad it's such an awful subject for a photo. That poor poor car, what did it ever do to deserve that paint job?

Back