Sony Digital Camera

Oh one more thing I have bought several digicams for work as well all of which seem pretty good. Canon S5IS, and Panasonic Lumix FZ20. I think at lower ISO the Panasonic has better quality image but when you hit 400 ISO the canon looks better. For some reason the canon cameras are less sharp image wise and need post process sharpening. My other small camera is a canon sd500.

my 5400 shoots in RAW as well and provides the best images for editing but the lag between shots....5M pictures take some time for this little guy to process but the quality is pretty top notch. Biggest limiting factor is my skill....
ozzy%7E0.jpg

Oh one more thing I have bought several digicams for work as well all of which seem pretty good. Canon S5IS, and Panasonic Lumix FZ20. I think at lower ISO the Panasonic has better quality image but when you hit 400 ISO the canon looks better. For some reason the canon cameras are less sharp image wise and need post process sharpening. My other small camera is a canon sd500.
Interesting, I've always found Canon's to produce sharp crisp images... Though I admit I love them for their color reproduction.

I like the 5400, I had an 880 that was my favorite for a long time. I just wish Nikon was making Fresh twist bodied cameras. I loved the 990 I think it was and found the twist feature handy.

The 880 was a cool camera. We might have one laying around here somewhere. Not sure if it is still working since it had been so abused LOL.

Back