New busa

Congrats! No matter which color you get it's still a Busa
wink.gif
cool.gif

happy day to you,
i went ahead and ordered some hot weather mesh gear,, jacket and pants, from new enough because of my spill on my new busa. i usually used jeans and shirt, gloves an helmet in summer but i realized how much more i would be hating it now if i was scratched up too along with the broke wrist. i got tour master mesh with armor, i don't think it looks too power ranger.  i won't be taking satety gear chances from now on.  i just happened to be super bundled up due to rain/cold when i went down and didn't get a scratch.

richard

You are going to love the bike no matter what color you get. Be careful while you get used to the busa.

beerchug.gif

Make sure you look at the bikes outside in the sun. They look much different than the the flourescent lights used in the showroom.

I loved the cranberry/black until I saw it outside in the sun and it looked like a lipstick color. Kinda purple/pinkish more than the dark rich maroon color I was expecting.

thanks fellas. good idea on looking at it outside for color check. dont think it'll matter since i'm between the blue/silver or black/grey. was gonna go down there friday but ended up working on a project late. no worries though there's snow on the ground here [ny].

Black/ gray was my 1st choice with red/ black second and the only one the dealer had was blue/ silver. G/f liked blue/ silver the best anyway. Good looking bike no matter which color

Congrats!!!!!!what ever color you get, is not matter all of'em got nice color tone in there, so welcome aboard man...don't argue with color just give some pics, when its spotless don't forget
argue.gif

Congrats,sorry i'm soo late on your thread here,It's tuff being in sunny florida on vacation...LOL

I actually thought you were Tom webber,cause he is also from long island and is also getting a new busa I'm not sure what he uses for a 'handle' on this board though....

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: "Dumb a$$ wasn't paying attention...(me)"|1141766695 -->

just waiting on some papers to go through before the purchase. although i could purchase now i'd rather wait a few days until everything's clear. tick tock...tick tock...trust me as soon as this contract clears...!

the evil monkey rocks!
went yesterday but they only take a "bank" check. but filled out the paperwork for a black and grey they have in the crate. they'll assemble and next weekend i'll hand them the bank check and pick up. got the low-jack on it, the scorpion alarm, and monday i'll call and have a yosh 4-1 put on before pick up. the dealer said it's ok to install the 4-1 before break in, so if anything goes wrong it's on them. and i'm also ordering the anodized top clamps from here and having those put on. lowering just the front an inch.

Take your camera down there. A nice picture of love at first sight should bring back pleasant memories for us all. Always double check the kickstand and grind it down at the first opportunity. and if you sleep in the shed on the first night, you might sleep on the couch for a week ,lol.

laugh.gif
if i sleep in the shed ...i'll end up sleeping on the couch
laugh.gif
. i'm calling monday and ordering the 4-1, and asking when does she come in from the wharehouse so i can take pics while still in the crate if possible.

laugh.gif

Back