New busa

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
thursday march 2nd at 10:00 am the harley will be sold...

just have to make it to the dealer where i left my deposit and...

decide on black and grey or silver and blue...

cool.gif

congrats.

Less than two hours to go.  Did you make your color decision yet?  Or, will you wait until you walk into the showroom?
smile.gif

I got the black and grey in december and am happy with it. I was able to keep the Heritage also. Gotta love credit. This site is very cool too.

Black and grey
Aw forget it man just custom piant it to neon fusha and florecent yellow
biggrin.gif

thanks all. slept good. little...[sniff]... teary eyed...[sniff]...she was my first...here's a pic. done deal, cash in hand. called the dealer and told him i'll be coming by tomorrow. still have'nt decided on blue and silver, or black and grey...hmmm?

mybike3.jpg

ordered the HID kit with the group buy last month so i have that. picked up my shoei x-11 [all black] and icon motorhead jacket [all black] dont worry fellas i'll be adding reflective silver piping to the jacket and reflective silver tribal tape to the lid.
ordering some knee armor cause i wear jeans, and also ordering some "riding jeans" next week...mannnnn this gets expensive!
and yosh 4-1 with pc...whew....almost forgot the icon boots. goin' to the poor house in style
laugh.gif

yeah hrjr, i'll probably wait till i walk in the showroom to pick between blue and silver or black and grey.

o smack !!!your in for a new feeling of power.lmao.turning is gonna be a whole new thing for you. no more apes lol enjoy your new ride!!!!!

thanks rob t, yeah learnin' a new bike and a busa, i'll be super cautious.

Congrats!!
You might even want to consider the Cran/blk color scheme. It would be a hard choice for me, all three standard edition colors are killer!

Back