I picked up my Busa this past Thurs

JerseyRider

Registered
This past Thursday I rode my brand new '03 silver/grey busa home!!! I love this bike, the handeling, styleing, and of course the power. This bike has the roll-on power of a caddie with a lamborgini engine.

Can someone tell me about frame sliders that do not require that I cut the fairing

Love the bike

Don't think there are any that are worth a da*m. Do a search for sliders and there are several good threads on the board dealing with them and the installation.

Hey, JerseyRider, congratulations on the purchase of your new 'Busa! Welcome to the board and the madness of making it better. Unfortunately there aren't any sliders for the 'Busa that can be put on without cutting the plastics like Krief said. We've all looked and not come up with anything. If you find something you would definitely become the man on this board, though!

smile.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have orderd my frame sliders and I will have to cut the plastic afterall. But I'm gonna keep looking.

JerseyRider ... congrats on your new ride and welcome to the board ... post pics when you can ... we want to see it !

Back