New Busa

Busa 240

Registered
Just drove 22 hours round trip to Florida and back to pick up my "new" 07 Busa...I absolutely love it! When i got it home i rode it almost the entire day and second gear was acting up so I had my buddy who owns a performance shop take a look and it needs to have transmission work done...boo. My buddy has the motor out and the transmission is being sent to Robinson Industries in NY to get the gears undercut so this problem never happens again. I will only be riding on the street and hope to be putting a ton of miles on her this summer. Going through Busa withdrawals...must have bike back soon or I will freak out!!:please:

Congrats on the new purchase. Sorry to hear you are having tranny issues already, but atleast you are getting the problem fixed.

:welcome: by the way and we need some pics as soon as you get them.

Welcome!!! You are in the Right Place if you are looking for BUSA Fanatics!! Look forward to seeing some pics! !!! :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Well hopefully this will be its only issue for a while, i have had a bunch of other bikes in the past and i am crazy about this one, just ready to ride the dang thing. I should have pics up in about 3 weeks. Wait! I do have one pic but its the back half of the bike. It's looks a little jacked up in the rear because it has a Tricky air ride and it's raised up but here you go.

1300.jpg

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: really sux that the dude dumped a bad tranny on ya, anyway have your friend look at that rear brake line before it gets hung on something.

Back