new busa owner here/advice?

woodrrow

Registered
Hey everyone, I'm from baldwin county alabama. Just bought my first busa, started out a few years ago on an sv650s, ridden lots of friends literbikes, this is my first busa though. I understand the slightest twitch of the throttle on this bike could take me out. I know the sheer power alone can cause a deadly wheel spin/high side crash/anything. Still its new grounds for me, never ridden one. I'm 6'7" tall and part of the reasoning for getting it was size. Just stopping in to say hey and I would like any feedback advice anyone has on riding a busa. I'm going to probably have to get 2nd gear undercut as it is.

Anyways glad to be here,
Woodrrow

busa.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm from baldwin county alabama. Just bought my first busa, started out a few years ago on an sv650s, ridden lots of friends literbikes, this is my first busa though. I understand the slightest twitch of the throttle on this bike could take me out. I know the sheer power alone can cause a deadly wheel spin/high side crash/anything. Still its new grounds for me, never ridden one. I'm 6'7" tall and part of the reasoning for getting it was size. Just stopping in to say hey and I would like any feedback advice anyone has on riding a busa. I'm going to probably have to get 2nd gear undercut as it is.

Anyways glad to be here,
Woodrrow

busa.jpg

Welcome, and you have come to the right place for info. There are tons of skilled and educated individuals aboard this crazy train.....

Welcome to the .org and you have come to the right place for the most info on the 'Busa. The 'Busa does have a lot of power, but it is not to much that anyone with a little bit of self control couldn't handle. It took me almost a year to go down on mine and that was only due to someone cutting me off and my foot slipping in some dirt that was in the road. :thumbsup:

Back