Soon to be Busa owner

trust me, good used bikes at very affordable prices are out there.
like this 08 with around 3K miles for $7500: 2008 Hayabusa, Orange/Black, Silver Spring, MD, 20906 - Mine - $7500 obo - Hayabusa Classifieds

Now if i only had that 7500 right now haha. This gives me hope though.

Hearing the comfort level and how some of you guys are really tall makes me more comfortable in having my heart set on the busa lol. Not only am I tall (6'4") but, I've also heavy haha. I'm around 370. Ive kept my weight up because I'm a powerlifter and enjoy being a super heavy weight but, while i'm injured I will be losing weight (Probably going to maintain around 325 for a while) before i get a bike. So, i definitely need the black one for more "power" :) lol. I really do want the Gen II though. The gen I busa's are beautiful as well but, the Gen II is just down right sexy!

:welcome: you well ask yourself when you get your is while i didnt do it sooner but as far as option go always bet on black :cheerleader:

:thumbsup::welcome: to the ORG! :cheerleader:

i would suggest if you want a tricked out Busa, look around and buy one already tricked out. you will save thou$ands! don't worry too much about mileage, 50k is a little high but not a deal breaker.

look around, take your time, get exactly what you want.:rulez:

:thumbsup::welcome: to the ORG! :cheerleader:

i would suggest if you want a tricked out Busa, look around and buy one already tricked out. you will save thou$ands! don't worry too much about mileage, 50k is a little high but not a deal breaker.

look around, take your time, get exactly what you want.:rulez:

I'm hoping to find one with around 10k miles or maybe left but, we will see where my funds around come ~April/May 2012 lol. I definitely enjoy black but, when it comes to busas, any color is a winner.

Back