Just ordered my new 05 busa

Yes, it is true that blue and silver is the fastest busa, so your long rides will be somewhat shorter than those taken by others, especially the '04 limited edition pink model, which I wish I had purchased instead.

Regarding seats, even though the Tobin seats that many here have installed look great, I bought a Corbin and it is so comfortable that I never know my butt is even on it, even after 300 miles. But they are pricey.

Somebody mentioned "Love at 1st site".  My first bike was the GS 1100 E at 27 years old.  Now 50, and picked up my 05 Busa last weekend - MY GOD!
rock.gif

SHE HAS 99 MILES ON HER SINCE MY RIDE SATURDAY AT 60 DEGREESE.....HERES A FRONT SHOT OF HER WITH HER DOUBLE BUBBLE SCREEN

BUSA_FRONT.jpg

SHE HAS 99 MILES ON HER SINCE MY RIDE SATURDAY AT 60 DEGREESE.....HERES A FRONT SHOT OF HER WITH HER DOUBLE BUBBLE SCREEN

BUSA_FRONT.jpg

WYNNE ARKANSAS.....THE CITY WITH A SMILE.....I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS.......MY GIRLFRIEND LIVES IN MEMPHIS......YALL GOT ANY RIDERS OVER THERE......WE HAVE A GROUP OF ABOUT 15-20 RICE ROCKETS...GSXR'S,BUSA'S,R1'S,R6'S,A COUPLE 954'S,AND CBR60RR'S.AND A FEW KATANAS,AND SOME,HONDA F4I'S THROWN IN FOR GOOD MEASURE,OHHH AND I ALMOST FORGOT,A ZX12R FULLY MODDED,AND A ZZR1200R BONE STOCK,AND A 2005 GSXR 1000R,AND A 2004 MODEL MATT MALADIN SPECIAL EDITION GSXR100R,

I too just order a blue and silver 05 busa. Got off my zx12 last summer at 170 and now I get a chance to find out first hand which bike is better. Don't like reading about the poor performance in the twisties...that's how I lost the Ninja. Bike is being assembled and accessorized as we speak. Can't wait to throw the leg over.

Back