Just ordered my rizoma rearsets

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
Well after fishing around looking for the rizoma rearsets I have been drowling over for awhile. Well anyways after going through the normal channels of yahoo and google. Decided some of the other forums I frequent.

Then it happened. I met PJ a sponsor of another forum and guess what he is an authorized dealer of none other than Rizoma. This guy seems like an awesome guy. His website isn't much but it works. he ordered me the rearsets and the frame sliders. After some inquiry I asked him if he would be willing to maybe offer the org a discount or something.

Well I got him to give free shipping on rearsets and frame sliders for the entire month of January.

Hope its cool to kinda invite other businesses here. I figure if it wasn't for us (the members) this place wouldn't exist. I have been a member for awhile now and helped out as much as possible so I took it upon myself to invite him.

Just to let everyone know he seems very customer friendly...Answered emails within an hour. Courteous and straight to the point. He also says we won't charge until he physically has item mbeing bought in his shop so he is not tying up your money.

he seems like a cool guy to me. Not to say that I am here to completely plug him or anything but my transaction is still going through so we will see where it leads to.

He told me he is gonna register and check in on this thread and answer questions when asked.

His website is

JPs Parts

You guys can check out Rizoma

Well as for now I will keep everyone posted on my experience. Hopefully pretty good.

Peace out and happy riding

John

<!--EDIT|jmaz268
Reason for Edit: "Linky no worky"|1136440054 -->

those are gona be pretty nice
cool.gif

Hello all!!

John, I just got your e-mail and answered again....

First things first: I am not trying to break any rules or step on any toes. I'm not a sponsor here and haven't read the vendor rules yet.
I'm a rider who started out helping my own forum members a few years ago by becoming a dealer. The business has slowly grown, and after Rizoma fired thier importer this last spring, I worked all summer to get supply direct to the U.S. set back up and I've just done it. We're getting shipments and getting parts out, but haven't built alot of stock on the shelf yet - we're woring on it.

We're built on customer service and faith in other riders. I don't take payment unless I've got the part in hand, and I'd rather ride with a friend I met through selling a part that bump into some guy who spent money with me.
Our site is in the process of being built as an online catalog to cover all the Rizoma and other products we carry. the current site is really just there to let people find us.
I prefer to deal with people via e-mail, and I try to answer quickly, though I occassionaly try to stay away from the puter and ride, especially in the summer when we're traveling to events to ride for Aprilia. BTW - I expect a couple of peole here already know me and will pounce on me any second,
beerchug.gif

I will try to read all the board rules this afternoon and look into sponsoring, and sincerely hope I haven't ticked anyone off by posting this.

Ride safe and well!

PJ

Welcome to the Org JP.....

First linky has JP backwards? "PJ Parts"..........

So,how much $$ for the rearsets?
I saw on your site starting at 425.00

Those are very nice too!!

So,how much $$ for the rearsets?
I saw on your site starting at 425.00

Those are very nice too!!
Brendan - The rearsets will be $446 for most bikes (free shipping for this board), including the Hayabusa. I will be placing my next order next week - E-mail me if you want in for a set.

Sorry our site doesn't have all the details - we're working on building a full online catalog now and should have it up in a couple of weeks.

Thanks,and is that for these ones right here??

That is a good price. Dang

Thanks, and yes it's for those. They are top shelf. List on them is about $518.

Rizoma will be changing all of it's rearsets to black shortly, but currently I can get them in the cool grey color.

He's ordering mine today.
Ooh goodie goodie...I cant wait!!

Thanks for the hook up wit PJ

I'm just wondering if foot placement is in the stock location or if the pegs are in a more comfortable spot? Those rearsets are gorgeous!

Guys - they will go from stock position and height back about 2-1/2 inches, and I believe up about 1-1/2 inches, based on where my set on my FZ1 gets me.

I've got my order in tonight for them, and will be able to add for about a day, and will order again next week.

<!--EDIT|PJFZ1
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136813025 -->

Guys - UPS has a box on the way from Italy - I was able to get the ones people wanted on this order.

If anyone wants more on the order going in next week let us know.

Well PJ emailed me an email Monday saying they showed up and now they are on the way to my house....WHOO-HOOOO

I'll have my wife shoot some pics up close and personal when they show up.....

On another note my large tupperware box O' Parts is starting to get full maybe have to buy another tub for more parts when I get home from the desert to put on:cool:

Well PJ emailed me an email Monday saying they showed up and now they are on the way to my house....WHOO-HOOOO

I'll have my wife shoot some pics up close and personal when they show up.....

On another note my large tupperware box O' Parts is starting to get full maybe have to buy another tub for more parts when I get home from the desert to put on:cool:
John - You might not need another box - you need some members to go get her ready to ride for you!!
idea3.gif

I'm placing another order now if anyone needs these... Those getiing them post up when you mount 'em!

Back