Just ordered my concealed carry application...

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Just ordered my concealed carry application from Florida to fill out and send back. Getting anxious :cheerleader:. It's about time to start shopping for pistols :). I am thinking for my Christmas present this year.... So many choices......

By the time you get your permit the new Springfield XDs .45 will be out!!! I think I'm going to be preordering one of those.

awesome... start doing the research on iwb holsters... ive spent too much money on iwb's that i cant stand hahah

With Awesome power comes Awesome responsibility Russell.....just remember...

There is a gun show in Raleigh, the Dixie Gun and Knife Classic in May. I'm thinking about making a trip down but if you are looking to shop for everything you can imagine in one big anus building... its worth your drive up :thumbsup:

I have the FL paperwork sitting here to send off, and sent off my Utah paperwork about ten days ago.

Looking for a Sig P238 for my carry piece. When my permit gets here I can carry in every state that surrounds me but not my own:banghead:

Russ I've seen some folks getting their permits back in 1-2 weeks after mailing. The turnaround is really good and quick now. If no red flags pop up it flies thru.

RussellJ, Just a quick note, I was in the military when i applied and received my concealed carry permit in GA. However in GA you must be a resident of the state to apply. Regardless of military status. So check that out also, may save you some headache. I can carry in a lot of states except SC and I live at the border of the two states. Hell part of Augusta is in SC, but can't legally carry there.

RussellJ, Just a quick note, I was in the military when i applied and received my concealed carry permit in GA. However in GA you must be a resident of the state to apply. Regardless of military status. So check that out also, may save you some headache. I can carry in a lot of states except SC and I live at the border of the two states. Hell part of Augusta is in SC, but can't legally carry there.

That is why I am applying in Fla because it is my home state. I am in NC and I believe they require residency to apply here. I didn't even look into NC much because NC requires you to take an 8 hour class where Florida does not if you are military.

Back