Just ordered my Scorpio Alarm

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
One of my friends had his 04 Blue and Silver stolen here, thats rare as the penalty for this crime is lets shall we say HARSH. Anyway, to help me protect myself from becoming a victim, I ordered the alarm just in case they get past my dog. So,is the alarm pretty straight forward to install? Any special tricks or things to look for? Thanks guys for your help, NJ.

Easy to install bro...I just followed the iceman tutorial here on the board....I didn't even use the included instructions..

Congrats on your purchase! You'll like it...did you get all the adds? Perimeter, backup battery, and so on...

Easy to install bro...I just followed the iceman tutorial here on the board....I didn't even use the included instructions..

Congrats on your purchase! You'll like it...did you get all the adds? Perimeter, backup battery, and so on...
Hey thanks for the fast reply, yep, got all the goodies,I want the chance to sneak up on somebody and lay the smack down! I dont think I'll need it with my dog as I never leave it unattended except at the house,But I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it! NJ.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119161159 -->

Little tip for ya. I talked to the guys over at Scorpio and they had me cut a different wire than stated in the instructions. Forget about the Orange w/ White stripe for the ignition kill. Go to the throttle side of the bike (right in front of the rear brake reservoir) and cut the Black with white stripe that comes out of the grey connector and runs toward the front of the bike. It's about 3 to 4 inches long. Then just connect a blue from the ignition kill to each side of the cut wire and your all done cutting.

Very easy install. Definitely will be happy with the end result. Speaking of this alarm, I can't seem to find the instructions for the ignition disable. Which buttons do you press to activate this feature? Can't seem to remember. Thanks.

Very easy install.  Definitely will be happy with the end result.  Speaking of this alarm, I can't seem to find the instructions for the ignition disable.  Which buttons do you press to activate this feature?  Can't seem to remember.  Thanks.
if your talking about the hijack feature press and hold lock and unlock and it will chime and in 10 seconds the bike will cut off....

Very easy install. Definitely will be happy with the end result. Speaking of this alarm, I can't seem to find the instructions for the ignition disable. Which buttons do you press to activate this feature? Can't seem to remember. Thanks.
if your talking about the hijack feature press and hold lock and unlock and it will chime and in 10 seconds the bike will cut off....
Exactly what I was talking about. Thanks.

Little tip for ya. I talked to the guys over at Scorpio and they had me cut a different wire than stated in the instructions. Forget about the Orange w/ White stripe for the ignition kill. Go to the throttle side of the bike (right in front of the rear brake reservoir) and cut the Black with white stripe that comes out of the grey connector and runs toward the front of the bike. It's about 3 to 4 inches long. Then just connect a blue from the ignition kill to each side of the cut wire and your all done cutting.
Thanks, you just saved them from getting a terrible phone call!NJ.

Back