New Busa ( To Me Anyway)

K2by4

Registered
Finally got a Busa ( after paying mortgage off)
Initially was apprehensive due to being only 5ft 3 ins, with shortish legs. - but seeing as how I coped with a Honda KZ750 which was virtually same weight, albeit top-heavy and tip toes only-- but the Busa much nicer and better balanced- just waiting for the weather to warm up in England

Just be careful moving it about at home,(in,out garage etc) a lot of accidents happen when the bikes not even running,what part of uk are you

Luton Airport , so far so good, but is pleasant surprise in the traffic in the town, nearly got a pheasant this afternoon- but it went across the field, so didn't follow it!

:welcome: to the board and congrats on the new ride and paying off the mortgage! :beerchug:

Im 5' 1" and you can do it ok . welcome to the board . also my busa is stock height with a 195/55 tire going on soon .

Congrats on the purchase!
My brother just bought his first busa too, for him it's the weight more than the height. He's 5'11" but only weighs about 130lbs, I'll tell you what I told him "Gotta work those leg muscles!" :thumbsup:

You can always lower the bike quite a bit, I'm 5'10" and I still lowered mine 2". From what I understand you can go as low as 4" without major issues (hopefully someone who has tried a 4" drop could chime in here).

So far so good , same problem as your brother, am only 110 lbs, 5ft 3" . but its docile in the traffic

Back