New Busa Owner

Congrats... same year and color here too... get ready for all the compliments on the bike
smile.gif

Too bad they don't let you choose your own patrol bike !!!
race.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome, from one "Newbie" to another !!!

Welcome! Very nice find, looks sweet! A couple of weeks ago a P/O bought a 07 blue Busa (same as mine) b-cuz he saw mine in the parking lot of the m/c shop and loved it!!
thumb_up.gif
. Although I know they are out there,I haven't seen another 07 blue scooting around town yet.

06'......1400 miles
rock.gif
??.......NIIIIIIICE !!!!!!!!!.......Welcome aboard.  
super.gif

If you own a Busa..THIS is the place to be.....keep us in the loop on the world travels...."We're everywhere" on this board of ours !!!!  Get some good gear, take your own time getting to know this beautiful machine.  In time she'll return the favor....No REALLY !!!!!
coolold.gif

Welcome to the ORG...to the madness...to the family.

Beautiful ride...and she WILL return the favor.

Busa_in_LA_2e.jpg

yeah i came off a harley and will never go back also.

i recomend an HID light kit, turns night into day.

kickstand mod.

beerchug.gif

welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the site. You will love the busa the more you ride it.

Lawman,

Congrats on the bike. Was the change from the Harley upright riding position to the Busa riding position much of an adjustment? I've ridden mostly standards - never owned a sportbike and have this concern that I might not like the Busa riding position. I've heard from many here that the Busa is comfortable enough and when modded even more so.

I live and ride in Japan. It's fun here but the drivers here are crazy. I am just getting used to riding here.

Welcome aboard. I did some riding in Germany a few years back... riding season isn't all that short and there are some really great roads/sights on a bike. The unlimited speeds are starting to go away but you might get to enjoy it yet a bit.
Ride safe and thanks for your service.
Mark

If you are going to Germany, you have the right bike as it tours well and you can roll the throttle back on the autobahn. You can also use that little used switch on the left handle bar to flash slower drivers out of the way! Watch out for the black ice during winter; don't ask me how I know this!

xxx.jpg

Back