New Brakes on the way! Drool!!!

I'm starting not to like you...
But its only money!
hello.gif

Are these new? I dont recall seeing that RCS before?
Its being released mid Nov..
Where did you find it? I have been wanting to do a Radial Brake Master cylinder upgrade and was looking at the Brembo stuff and/or perhaps a GSXR1000 MC. there is a guy on ebay selling new 2007 GSXR1000 Masters for like $98. The EBC HH's and Galfer lines are just not getting it done for me now.

Where did you find it? I have been wanting to do a Radial Brake Master cylinder upgrade and was looking at the Brembo stuff and/or perhaps a GSXR1000 MC. there is a guy on ebay selling new 2007 GSXR1000 Masters for like $98. The EBC HH's and Galfer lines are just not getting it done for me now.
Yoyodyne is the US rep for Brembo, other than him, Hard Racing.com, Motomummy.com,, both will have them shortly. However, its not cheap at all, the brake master is almost $400!

Yoyodyne is the US rep for Brembo, other than him, Hard Racing.com, Motomummy.com,, both will have them shortly. However, its not cheap at all, the brake master is almost $400!
Yikes. Is this one Forged or cast?

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
GIXERHP @ Oct. 23 2007 said:
1206424[/ATTACH] PM]
Yikes. Is this one Forged or cast?
Forged!

They do have billet ones also!

zzwhip.gif

I bet that left one big azz hole in your pocket.
laugh.gif

LQQkn schweet,bro!!
thumb_up.gif

waiting on pics (oh HID's were here when I got back from captains house) thx..

post-11-02647-ohlins.jpg
[/quote]
ACK!! See, this was my concern in getting a new Busa.... going ape-$hit over mods!

I'm about sporting a chubby over that carbon-fiber fender.... suspect one for the Gen II Busa will be available shortly (if it isn't already).

That is an uber-sweet brake upgrade, bro..... those radial brackets are serious man-candy....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back