New Bike Information

StSimone

Registered
So just bought a new to me '06 Busa with no extra paperwork.
Question 1) Came with Akprovich single can exhaust, how do I tell if its 4-1, 2-1, 4-2-1? or any of the other numbers I've seen around the site.

Question 2) Also had a PC III installed and seems to be running fine, backfires a bit, but I'll check for the marble mod tonight. This unit has three buttons, what are these bad boys for? The PC site was pretty useless in terms of an instruction manual.

If you have a single exhaust can, 4 cylinders into one can. get it? 4 to 1. Dont touch the PC unless you know how to tune it or make adjustments, Period. Backfiring on slowing down (loading the engine on decel) can be fixed with the marble mod. Welcome to the oRg! Pics please!

Well I pressed some buttons, didn't notice a difference. Did I hose anything up? Anyone know where I can find some info on the unit for future reference? Kinda hard to sift through the 2 billion posts on PCIIIs on here.

Welcome aboard...

worthless.gif

If you have a single exhaust can, 4 cylinders into one can. get it? 4 to 1. Dont touch the PC unless you know how to tune it or make adjustments, Period. Backfiring on slowing down (loading the engine on decel) can be fixed with the marble mod. Welcome to the oRg! Pics please!
+1 and
welcome.gif
also dont be fiddling with things if your not sure what they do,
it will end in tears
umnik.gif

Back