New owner

Moparict

Donating Member
Registered
Hello from Kansas. I pick up my new red '07 Busa Friday of next week. I'll post pics then. Thank you for allowing me to join your board. I've already gleaned a bunch of useful information from the board and can't wait to put it into practice. However, I do have a silly question. After looking at exhaust, why do all the aftermarket exhaust systems go 4-2-1? I personally like the look of dual exhaust. Guess what my first mod will be? LOL Thanks in advance.

What's Up , I would consider looking into a Brock Hindle exhaust, makes really good horsepower and looks really good on the BUSA. I went from a Brock Gen3 to the Brock Hindle Megaphone system and it Looks Killer and Sounds awesome. I live in Leavenworth, Ks, nice to see more riders from our state.
race.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
and we'll give you a couple days to get the pics posted
laugh.gif

there are several after-market dual exhaust set-ups...just go to the top right corner of this page, click on "search", to get you started you can try putting in "HMF and dual and exhaust", click on "all open forums" and change "this month" to "this year" and click "search"...have fun

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
and wait to you ride this thing. The factory exhaust sounds great according to the folks that ride with me. There are plenty of aftermarhet dual exhaust systems out there. You can get some that go basically in the same area as the factory, but there's plenty duals out there that are what they call undertail. They basicall follow the curve of the rear tire and pop out under the riders seat. Hit the internet and this site for info. I perfer 4-1 myself. Enjoy
biggrin.gif

Greetings. A great site here.
Post up a pic of yer Challenger! And yer busa when u get it! Red = fastest color!
laugh.gif

Here's a pic of my 69 RR 383 4spd............

DSC00427.JPG

I hope to get the pics up this weekend. We are still under a bit of snow, but I'll find a way!!!!!

Whoa now! I am not sure there is room on the board for another Bessie!

DSC04242.JPG

Back