Muzzy exhaust

aldo

Registered
Haven't posted in awhile, but been itchin to ask this question. I'm thinking about installing the Muzzy Round or Oval 4-2-1 pipe, the PC III and a BMC air filter. Now for the question, the bike is stock making about 155 HP, what will it be doing afterwards, with a custom map of course. Anything else I should do here as well, airbox mod, pair valve, etc.

Do pair valve when you do exhaust some like airbox mod some dont I opted not too.Stayed with stock filter it flows good enough. Have pc111usb had to get a custom map from someone on board think i got it from jc not sure ..Havenot dyno as of yet want to have custom map done might dyno at the gap ...

DSC02543.JPG

I put a Muzzy Ti oval on mine, removed the PAIR, added a PC3R and took it to a Dynojet tuning center - Scuderia West in SF - 165hp & 99 ft lbs of torque.

I like the sound of the Muzzy alot - not too loud around town and it screams when you wind it up.

Kent

I put a Muzzy Ti oval on mine, removed the PAIR, added a PC3R and took it to a Dynojet tuning center - Scuderia West in SF - 165hp & 99 ft lbs of torque.

I like the sound of the Muzzy alot - not too loud around town and it screams when you wind it up.

Kent
Dont know how long youve had yours but the more I blow the stuffing out the loader its getting..WooHoo

Mine has gotten a bit louder too - but not so loud its a problem or bothers me (or the cops)

Kent

Muzzy, Yosh remap, pair mod, stock filter and dyno tune = 168 hp/ 99 ft lbs of torque. Remember, different dynos pull different numbers.

So you guys aren't running the PCIII USB? I'm also thinking about the Dyno Jet quick shifter, any advice on that as well.

Do pair valve when you do exhaust some like airbox mod some dont I opted not too.Stayed with stock filter it flows good enough. Have pc111usb had to get a custom map from someone on board think i got it from jc not sure ..Havenot dyno as of yet want to have custom map done might dyno at the gap ...
would you have a rear pic of that 200 tire. thinking of upsize
my rear tire as well... wanted to see how it looks .

I've been looking at that Muzzy oval for awhile now myself. Glad to have seen this thread.
thumbs-up.gif

Would not take too much creedence with the dyno at deals gap, remember the altitude u will be at. I did my FZ1 there a few years back and it was maybe 10-15hp lower than what i get at sea level.
my 02
Michael

Back