Full muzzy exhaust folks

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Everyone with a a full Muzzy exhaust, is it true that you have move the oil cooler lines to get to the filter for an oil change due to the curviture of the pipes out of the headers?

I have been kicking around exhuasts and a PC III upgrade for the last few months. I had been leaning towards a YOshi or a Akro, but it is just something about the sound of a Muzzy pipe (had one on my Ninja).

Aslo, what are your thoughts about performance with the Muzzy? I have been told by a reputable tuner here in town that the Muzzy does not make horsepower on a Busa, whereas the Yoshi and Akro do ??

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

They all make power at the top end, is that where you play
rock.gif
? Because they also lose power at the bottom end. You'll need a PC and a Map by some worth while tuner also. So, my recommendation is find the tuner you like (check around where you live) and ask him what he recommends. If you not going FULL BLOWN Racing  
race.gif
 what the heck does 2 to 5 HP on top end really mean when your talking about 175 to 185 hp ? NOTHING
down.gif
, but streetability does  
idea.gif

Never had to move any oil lines with my Muzzy system. To get the filter out, you do have to remove the lower oil cooler mount/bar. No big deal, just 2 more nuts to undo.

Back