New owner

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 15 2006,16:55) Whoa now!  I am not sure there is room on the board for another Bessie!
But it just seems so right!!!!
beerchug.gif

Welcome
beerchug.gif

Hey MC Mustang, did you get those painted inners from Race Ready? How do you like them? Any issues with crakcing or chipping when you take them out?

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Nice Bessie and nice toys in the garage !</span>

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the .Org !!!</span></marquee>

(Moparict @ Dec. 03 2006,10:31) Hello from Kansas.  I pick up my new red '07 Busa Friday of next week.  I'll post pics then.  Thank you for allowing me to join your board.  I've already gleaned a bunch of useful information from the board and can't wait to put it into practice.  However, I do have a silly question.  After looking at exhaust, why do all the aftermarket exhaust systems go 4-2-1?  I personally like the look of dual exhaust.  Guess what my first mod will be? LOL  Thanks in advance.
It is now your board as well, welcome.

(ToyKraz @ Dec. 15 2006,19:42) Welcome  
beerchug.gif

Hey MC Mustang, did you get those painted inners from Race Ready? How do you like them? Any issues with crakcing or chipping when you take them out?
T-Kraz,
Yep, they were done by race-ready, if you could see them up close you could tell that they are textured, not smoothed. No real problems with chipping or flacking and no real fade, but she doesn't side outside too often. There are a lot of other options to have them painted - some people will highly recommend Gatorglass; I would mention that you might want to check your local body shop - that way all the work is done locally and so are any fixes...., plus if you have a scheme to the bike and not just a solid color, they can match the liines better because they have the bike to work with...

I will give ya any info that I have, if you want.

MCM

Thanks for the compliments. I've had the car since I was 17 yrs. old. I'm 34 now, so it's family, not just a car!! I've always loved the Busa's. Now I can afford one and I hope to put plenty of miles on her!!!
beerchug.gif

(Moparict @ Dec. 15 2006,19:50) Guido here is a pic of my Challenger
DCP_0493.jpg

Here are pics of Besse!!  Sorry it took so long fellas!!!
100_0604.jpg

100_0603.jpg

100_0600.jpg

100_0599.jpg
SHWEET! and congrats on the Busa!
beerchug.gif

I love a Challenger but the prices for anything E-body is unreal.
cool.gif

Back