New baby

Ya the new blue is nice and all.....  See what you started....

By the way I happen to own the fastest color (original)......
Yes Sir, in 99 you did, but this is 2008, the new fastest color is Org/Blk.
thumb_up.gif
I really can't and won't argue that......
If I were to buy a new Busa it would have to be the Orange and Black.....

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

What he was trying to say is that he was blue with envy that he could not get the red/black in a 2008! Nice bike though.
laugh.gif

A little debate as to the fastest color is healthy for all. And all of the poor delusional members who don't believe blue is the fastest color need all the good health they can scrape up!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

deadhorse.gif

tounge.gif

Serious question: since the 08 is relased with a top speed limit of 186mph and the 99 was released without a restriction, would that make the 99 faster at top speed? Without any mods to either bike which one would have the top speed. It's no debate the 08 has better acceleration and is superior to the Gen1 but I've read the original Busa had a true top speed of 192+mph. Again this is not to start a war, I'm really curious.
peace.gif

I don't claim to be an expert on these bikes because I am a newbie. With the rev limiter in place you should be faster. But the gen 8 bikes are supposed to make close to 20 more HP ( stock of course ). With a tre eliminating the 6-th gear rev limiter the gen 8 should be faster. I don't think an unmodified gen 8 will hit 200 though!

I don't claim to be an expert on these bikes because I am a newbie. With the rev limiter in place you should be faster. But the gen 8 bikes are supposed to make close to 20 more HP ( stock of course ). With a tre eliminating the 6-th gear rev limiter the gen 8 should be faster. I don't think an unmodified gen 8 will hit 200 though!
Even the Gen1 Busas made after 2000 have a slower top speed from the factory. As far as I know the 99-2000 are the only models that went over 186 bone stock w/o even adding a
whatsatre.png

Back