new avitar

ok, ok...  One of the forum gurus needs to throw this entire post into the garbage!
Why?

thisthreadrocks.jpg

The first one is scary, prob the one you should pick.

And as for the dancing rainbow guy?
rock.gif
??
oh you noticed but seriosly id like to point out that that is written on a pic of a shirtless dude

its just a thought nothing more
You know I'm playin right?
yea thats why i didnt say much
wow.gif
does that thing have 3 eyes or is it my imagination

hey oracle whats wrong with this thread i said it was nonhayabusa related in the heading

rock.gif
??
oh you noticed but seriosly id like to point out that that is written on a pic of a shirtless dude

wow.gif

hey oracle whats wrong with this thread i said it was nonhayabusa related in the heading
Verm,

Your posts are fine...  It's just that some of the pics include images and "words" that were prohibited by the gurus...

I am all for wild and wacky posts...  But, I think we can refrain from the four letter words...  I know that most everyone (including me) likes to curse by spelling them wrong or using #@#$% characters...  But, there is something a hair innocent about that.  I think by BLATANTLY printing them in pictures we are smearing the site some.  And, sneaking them in past the filters by using pictures.

This is only my opinion...  So, don't freak.

Call me a prude, Vaughn.

rock.gif
??

wow.gif

Verm,

Your posts are fine...  It's just that some of the pics include images and "words" that were prohibited by the gurus...

I am all for wild and wacky posts...  But, I think we can refrain from the four letter words...  I know that most everyone (including me) likes to curse by spelling them wrong or using #@#$% characters...  But, there is something a hair innocent about that.  I think by BLATANTLY printing them in pictures we are smearing the site some.  And, sneaking them in past the filters by using pictures.

Call me a prude, Vaughn.
i will discontinue using for letter words in the event of the remaining portoin of the forum feels equaly twards the ban on 4 letter words
remind me to keep a the saurus on hand if we do ban 4 letter words
although im certain thet you were onlyre fering to curse words i find it od that ppl try to be subtle to make a point mine abouve took 10 minutes so ppl SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND DONT APPOLOGIZE FOR IT
in the words of denis leary thats just my opinion i could be wrong

rock.gif
??

wow.gif

Verm,

Call me a prude, Vaughn.
i will discontinue using for letter words in the event of the remaining portoin of the forum feels equaly twards the ban on 4 letter words
remind me to keep a the saurus on hand if we do ban 4 letter words
although im certain thet you were onlyre fering to curse words i find it od that ppl try to be subtle to make a point mine abouve took 10 minutes so ppl SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND DONT APPOLOGIZE FOR IT
in the words of denis leary thats just my opinion i could be wrong
sorry its denis miller

im gona change my avitar weekly from now on if it doesnt change im either dead or no longer like the busa (what are the odds of that happening) so plz cancel my account at that point

Back