Why won't my avatar work anymore???

Pit Bull

Registered
Been noticing a box w/ a red x in it for a couple of days & decided to take a look at my profile. The link for the pit bull avitar, btw which had been working great up to this point - was still there but no pic, tried to reload or submit the avitar and same thing.... Then, while trying to re upload it there was a screen that said the same named avitar already exist and to either rename the avitar or something like that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can e-mail the link to you Captain if that helps.

Pit Bull

I need to know the name of the avitar that you are wanting to use.

CAp

I don't see it yet...
evil.gif

I'm bettin' the host jacked it because it was linked to instead of downloaded for use. Lots of sites like that one will snatch a pic if they figure out someone's gettin' a free ride.
wink.gif

Use this. I found your pic on that site and saved it. I then photoshopped this out of the gif file. You can right click on it below, get the url and reapply it as your avatar. Hope this helps bro.
wink.gif

pitbull_ava.jpg

Thanks Bullet for the help. I downloaded the original to my pics and when I go there, it still works with the animation, but stopped working here on the board alltogether. At least I got the pic. I guess I'll have to look arround for a new one. Thanks Cache and Captain for your help too.

Pit Bull

Pit...I like the animated one better...You don't look right still posing...
evil.gif

Back