why is my avitar so tiny

(BigBSBusa @ Sep. 09 2006,03:54)
(squirrel59 @ Sep. 08 2006,20:31) Thank you I was'nt sure who to pm so I sent to Rubbersidedown his box was full and would'nt take my message.
RSD is no longer an Admin/Mod on the board.  Send it to VaBusa.
I missed something. Where is RSD?

(captain @ Sep. 08 2006,20:46) Jinkster                -----Fixed
Squirrel59            -----Fixed
Extrememachine   ---- Fixed
Me too, me too!

wink.gif

--Wag-

(captain @ Sep. 08 2006,22:00)
(BA BUSA @ Sep. 08 2006,22:16) CAp since you are online can you "PUMP ME UP" please...larger avatar
tounge.gif
That just sounds plain wrong... I refuse to say yes to that..... think about it, retype it and resubmit  
wink.gif
You're telling him to submit to you?

I'm not sure which is worse!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

I want a big one too!

Oh yea, I would like my avatar fixed too, even though it is a temporary one till I find my lost doggie that RSD gave to me.
smile.gif
smile.gif
tounge.gif

smile.gif

I can't get into the upload center it says my password does'nt match.In fact I've never been able to get into the upload center.I thought I was doing something wrong because I'm not very computer smart but I do know my screen name,password and email address?
rock.gif

(squirrel59 @ Sep. 09 2006,22:31) I can't get into the upload center it says my password does'nt match.In fact I've never been able to get into the upload center.I thought I was doing something wrong because I'm not very computer smart but I do know my screen name,password and email address?
rock.gif
Squ59-
PM sent - I'll get you taken care of.

Im sorry but can i get a bigger avatar also....please
bowdown.gif

I have treid to copy from uplaod center but nothing. I get red x

Back